Tuesday, August 14, 2007

DUGONG DOWN UNDER AGAIN

Sydney Australia -> that's where I'm holed up this week. This time round, I brought my girls along with me to the land down under. It was nice to get away from the everyday heat for a week but boy was it cold when we landed on Tuesday morning -> 10degrees, even the blubber around my waist was shivering.

Thought it would be nice to spend some time with my girls especially when it's Li-Anne's birthday this weekend and also, we took a trip during "Terelle's 2nd Trimester" so as an impartial father, I have to do the same for "Thane's 2nd Trimester" :)

Met up with Jason (the Sydney 'Beng') and Miranda last night for dinner, we had amazing stuff at the Bungalow8 restaurant down by the King Street Wharf.

Check this out -> AUD$21 for all-you-can-eat mussels the WHOLE NIGHT! Mr Gung-Ho = me was aiming to devour 4-to-5 pots at least......the first green curry pot was excellent...succullent, fat mussels....second pot was laksa flavor......same succullent fat mussels as well. By then I was up to my neck in mussel meat, I must have had a years supply, there was no way on earth I could have stuck my fork into another one. Must be an Asian thing but I was just ready to down a packet of instant noodle at that stage!!

No comments: