Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dugong in need of a holiday..

4th week of January - already in need of an extended break.....am so looking forward to the Chinese New Year break....visiting with family and frens, mahjong, goodies and more goodies..

Was watching the semi-finals of the ASEAN CHAMPIONSHIPs on the gym's TV on Tuesday...have to admit it did stir up some minor excitement in me while I was doing my shoulder presses...Malaysia 1 - Singapore 1.....not that I was surprised with the scoreline...but I'm really hoping Singapore makes it to the finals like last year, so we can re-live the Kallang ROAR for one last time before the National Stadium is torn down. I'm not sure who I'd rather have in the Finals facing Singapore...Thailand seems to be the more deserving team based on skill and overall performance but the PLAY-ACTING which that team dished out against Vietnam, it sure ranks way up there with some of the best we've seen each week in the English, Italian and Spanish leagues.

Oh well, whoever get's in, I'm 95% sure I'll be there in Kallang (hopefully I can get tickets)......would love to bring Terelle there to experience it.....this is how soccer should be watched....90+ minutes of live action, screaming fans all around with half-filled mouths of lukewarm currypuffs and keropok!!

No comments: