Monday, May 25, 2009

I HATE NEWSPAPER LEECHERS!

I don't know if I'm the only one...also can't remember if I've blogged about this before long long time ago but I HATE THESE PEOPLE!

Not sure who they are (??)....well, these are the people who sit / stand beside you on the bus or train and read the newspaper over your shoulder...

I can actually see some people nodding in agreement now...

It's not that I'm a selfish arse, after all it's only 70cents....but it is SO IRRITATING to actually have someone looking over your shoulder...

For goodness sake, they are giving away FREE TODAY PAPERS..go get your own copy!

You know what's worse? It actually happened to me this morning on the train...

There was a 50+ old auntie standing BESIDE me when I got onboard at Bedok...

The moment I opened up my newspaper, she ACTUALLY stuck her head over to read!!!

Can you actually beat that???

Am I your buddy, ma'am? Why don't you put your head on my shoulders and get some shut-eye as well?

Oh, one more thing...I actually saw, from the corner of my eye, distinct delight showing on her face each time I turned the page...it's like she was so INTO the news!

I tried everything...I folded the papers into half, I folded it into quarters, I tried maneuvering into a position where it makes it harder for her to read....

I had enuff when the train reached Bugis station....

I turned the papers upside down.....

2 comments:

Kymii said...

chill lah. The best things in life are meant to be shared.

mashedbrocolli said...

Care to share your fortune with me?